1. Try and bring a shovel. Alex has got some soil to fill in the holes in the strip.
2. SAA Scale Compt at our field on Sun 15th May. Great turnout. Dick Marsden awarded to prize to Garry and his Viper. 2nd To Alex with is P47
3. Just added New picture gallery for 2016. Lots of pictures
4. Viperjet Video from Arty - https://youtu.be/cglydv7V2JI
1) SAA Scale day on Sunday 15th May at our club.
2) Peter Taylor Results - Good turnout from the members with nice selection of models on display.
Well done to Davy who retained the Peter Taylor trophy with his excellent Jesabel.
Arty's Hanger9 Sbach won the ARTY trophy. Liked the colour scheme on this one.
*** Photo's now in the Gallery (Machine and machine Page 2)
Who we are
Falkirk Model Flying Club has it origins back in the 1940's and it was one of the founder member clubs of the Scottish Aeromodellers Association when the SAA was formed in 1944. With the objective of promoting and furthering activities in the field of radio control model construction and flying. (And also having fun with this fantastic hobby)
Amongst the club members are instructors willing to train beginners in flying and safety aspects of model flying up to a standard where the pupil can be assessed and helped to gain a "Bronze" certificate to allow them to fly without the supervision of an experienced pilot. The newly qualified pilot is then encouraged to progress and gain higher qualifications, which will then allow the pilot to fly in competitions and at public events.
What we do
Have fun mainly! Safety is taken seriously of course, but it is all done within a friendly atmosphere with co-operation the norm, and a minimum of rules.
Whats planned in May 2016
You can view a full list on our events page